Dat A7Legit Hit Detection :D

CleanSlate

Thx!!!!! I have in hyperlane 100-65535 and also port forwarding this for my console. Geo filter is psn. I use this ports to provide slow browser( i use chrome). - i try to set manual dns for my modem/Router, R1 (LAN and Wan) and Ps4. I have better experience in Bf4 and Bo3. When i leave it on automatic i have only one red bar in the Bf4 server browser with manual dns setting i got 4 green bar. I don't know why but it help me a lot. Can anybody confirm this? Thank you for quick reply!!!!!!

Yeah keep Hyper traffic your console then source 3074 or 3075 if you have xbox and adjust your bufferbloat here http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest going down by 1 in CC until you get a A+ bufferbloat :)

So port 3074 is for PS4 and port 3075 is for Xbox One? Also do you have IPv6 enabled or disabled? Just out of curiousity at what number did you have the sliders to achieve +A bufferbloat

So port 3074 is for PS4 and port 3075 is for Xbox One? Also do you have IPv6 enabled or disabled? Just out of curiousity at what number did you have the sliders to achieve +A bufferbloat

Yes 3074 for ps4 and 3075 for xbox ipv6 disabled and 97%

Sliders different for every ad sharing settings do no good Mines 98/98. Crazy how I accidentally moved mine 98/99. Swear to God was like hc turned to softcore taking 10 bullets instead of 1 to 2. . It's true wrong settings will fuck you in game. U can adjust sliders in game or switch reactive and preemptive. . Reactive works best for me. Goodluck 2.3kd 370spm hc tdm, razr/kuda, xr2/m8

Sliders are important, if I go 96%/96% my 2-3 hit kills turns to 5-6 lol at 97%, 98% and even 99% the hits are spot on.

I've found that up to 120ms of latency and this remains the same, so my hit detection stays optimal but after 130ms things change and I have the same hit detection as most of those raging about BO3 have.

I'm not as good as NFXCr3w but I have a 3.68k/d on PS4 and a 3.53k/d on XB1. Just wish I had more time to play... I'm going on almost the start of 12 days and I haven't touched BO3. :(

Money is taking priority right now, I want more and I want to move too.

Sliders are important, if I go 96%/96% my 2-3 hit kills turns to 5-6 lol at 97%, 98% and even 99% the hits are spot on.

I've found that up to 120ms of latency and this remains the same, so my hit detection stays optimal but after 130ms things change and I have the same hit detection as most of those raging about BO3 have.

I'm not as good as NFXCr3w but I have a 3.68k/d on PS4 and a 3.53k/d on XB1. Just wish I had more time to play... I'm going on almost the start of 12 days and I haven't touched BO3. :(

Money is taking priority right now, I wa not more and I want to move too.

I'm not that great mate but thanks :lol: have a lower kd then you 3.45 kd but im more of a try hard. lol

Money is taking priority right now, I want more and I want to move too.

Don't ever apologize for taking care of business as a man.  You are supposed to hunt, it's in your DNA.   Now in our day and age, that is a way to sustain a lifestyle in which you are accustom, or would like to become accustomed too. ;)

Gaming is what we do when other commitments have been met.

#no

#useless

#eaters

And that game play hit detection was SILLY GOOD.  Great run cr3w *respect*

Archived