• Group allow/deny
    • Customizable profiles for Congestion Control/Geofilter
    • Revamped allow/deny
    • Further VPN options (PC exclusive)
    • Community cloud whitelist
    • Using colored circles for other players
    • Using colored circles for dedicated servers
    • Buttons that direct to custom home presets
    • Dashboard (finding all tools in one-place)
    • Setting custom DNS servers for certain devices
    • Password protection/whitelist devices to access UI
    • Wifi analyzer (automatically picks up best channels)

I agree we need password protection but I'd like to vote for a device whitelist (MAC address) which would allow access to the UI without the need for a password. 

I tend to access my R1 from my tablet when gaming and it would be a pain to keep entering a password.

• Administrators

I'm hoping to get new project management system done today then everyone can see what we're working on. I'll consult this as I populate it. 

• Administrators

an idea I had but forgot to write down somewhere. We should have a Wifi analyser on the router so it automatically picks the best channel. 

• Netduma Staff

an idea I had but forgot to write down somewhere. We should have a Wifi analyser on the router so it automatically picks the best channel. 

That would be great! It could also be in the internet diagnostic as a tool for people to use:)

+1 for this.  Lots of routers do it, would be a great addition and n00b friendly too.

• Netduma Staff

On the project management system. Quite high on it (I think 5th). Not sure if Iain is developing them in order but I assume he is or it is kinda pointless setting the priorities. So yeah, it is on there and quite high on the list :)

Archived