Router does not work hardwired or WiFi

The router does not work. It has been working (off and on) for about two months now and has completely stopped working. I can hard wire into my modem and it works so I know it is the router. I have tried every diagnostic known to man through our forums and NOTHING. It has quit working on me. Before it stopped working completely, port 2 stopped working on the router and I had to move my computer to port 4. Today, completely non-functional. This has GREATLY inconvenienced my family who has to use internet for THREE incomes.

I am available right now and almost any time of the day here in the US. I do not know how that works with your UK timeline. Please reply ASAP!

Hi there, when you say  "It has been working (off and on)" do you mean it is rebooting all the time making a beep noise? Also is the Netduma plugged into a power strip? People have had problems like this when they have had the Netduma in a power strip, try Plugging it directly into the wall. 

- Tom 

It's been working for two months and now it doesn't work. I've gotten speeds for a very short period of time of the 300 Mbps down and 20 up through the router. Now with doing all of the diagnostic tests that this site offers, it does nothing. I plug my computer directly into the modem, internet works BEAUTIFULLY, use the Netduma router, I get no connection at all (hard-wire or WiFi). It has suffered NO drops, falls, damage, or impact of any kind. It is also in a clean environment before I start getting those types of replys. I simply want a refund and I will gladly send back the router so you guys can see for yourselves. I will even pay the postage if necessary.

By the way the control panel doesn't even come up (192.168.88.1) - won't even come up while connected to the router. Tested the cables, by interchanging them with direct connection to the modem and they all work. Please do not try to feed me troubleshooting tips and simple "how-tos." I have an educational background in networking, along with computer hardware/software. You will be speaking to someone with quite a bit of knowledge on the issue. This router has become inoperable and I simply want a refund and again I will gladly return the product.

Yes. You can see that it is broadcasting. It also beeps when you plug it in.

With you guys being in the UK and I live in the US, this can take days going back and forth in this manner. I would like to request a 1 on 1 so that I can get this issue behind me. I had to replace the router already because I cannot go without internet (as most of us probably cannot). The new router works perfectly, which again tells me that my Netduma is simply inoperable.

At this point I'm only seeking to return the product to you guys and get a refund. I won't have any negative reviews as it is always possible to get a defective product as there is no such thing as perfect hardware when mass produced such as these.

• Administrators

I would firstly advise you follow this guide to see if you can access the interface http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=unbrick_router

If that doesn't work then post in the request 1 on 1 section after reading the pinned thread and we can set up a time. Then we can look into a replacement/refund if it's not resolved.

Ok done. It simply says the that there is no internet connection. 192.168.1.1 gives me that message when I follow those instructions. I have also tried this previous to my post but did it again so that there was no misunderstandings in the end result which is getting this product back in your company's hands and getting the funds refunded.

I also, requested a 1 on 1 prior to this post knowing that that would be the end result of going this route. But again, I wanted to make sure I followed all of you guys' instructions for the reason mentioned above.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am currently having the exact same issue and was wondering if you got it fixed somehow. I also tried the un-bricking guide and still nothing. I just received the product and haven't been able to use it, not even once.

Archived