Got new Modem, now unable to connect to internet

I've had this router for maybe a month or two, and it's been working great until today. I just went and replaced my Comcast Modem today with their newer, updated one. Since then, my Netduma Router has no internet access. I can connect to it just fine, but no internet comes from it. I've looked at several threads from here and none of them solved my problems. I reset both the modem and router multiple times, I factory reset the router, I've cloned the MAC Address, I have the Modem in Bridge Mode. I don't have a WAN IP, could really use some help.

I can post pictures if requested. Right now I'm wired through my Modem. I've been trying to figure this out for the past few hours and I'm getting really frustrated.

EDIT: I just factory reset my router, it still isn't giving me internet, but I do have a WAN IP: 72.162.57.33

EDIT 2: So I gave up and just pressed the reset button on the back of both the modem and the netduma, and who knew... it worked. I can now connect to the internet with the netduma. Not sure what it changed, but now I know. Sorry for the waste of a post.

EDIT: I just factory reset my router, it still isn't giving me internet, but I do have a WAN IP: 72.162.57.33

Put this WAN IP in DMZ in your new modem.What is the name of modem?Manufacturer?Model?

Put this WAN IP in DMZ in your new modem.What is the name of modem?Manufacturer?Model?

It won't let me put it in the DMZ. It says

"DMZ v4 Host IP is not in valid range:

10.0.0.[2~254]"

Also, whenever I connect to the Router, the internet works for like a few seconds then just stops.

Look then in DHCP if it has "DHCP Address Reservation"...something like that.

In my device i write in DHCP Address Reservation section the MAC address of Netduma and the WAN IP netduma gives and everything is ok....look for simillar settings.

• Netduma Staff

It won't let me put it in the DMZ. It says

"DMZ v4 Host IP is not in valid range:

10.0.0.[2~254]"

Also, whenever I connect to the Router, the internet works for like a few seconds then just stops.

Are you defiantly putting the Netduma's WAN IP in (found in Device manager)?

Archived