Help

Been getting kicked from Bops 3...originally i thought it was the latest game patch..but now Ive come to the conclusion that it isnt the game. Ive just played 6 games with net duma enabled on my own and in a party ..got disconnected every time at the end of the game while on the winners screen..the game plays fine otherwise...

play with it disabled and I dont get disconnected...help its driving me mad

What system are you playing on?  Are these P2P hosts or are you playing on dedicated servers?

If you are playing on a chosen dedi:  Are you playing close to home, or are you Geo-Camping another location?  If you are camping a dedi, which one (Kansas, Atlanta, Illinois, San Fran, Seattle, Etc)?

Without seeing the problem I can only guess, but here's a couple of scenarios that I have seen happen to me, both early on and today on Blops 3.

This was only while playing on P2P hosts.  If the host rage quit or otherwise got disconnected, and the game chose a host that was either shit, had been prior rated by me too low to be viable or chose a host in outer Mongolia (outside my geo filter) I would get dumped and sent back to the lobby alone.  This would happen in game and it would also happen at the end of the game.

Now with Black Ops 3, I have seen several Red and Black disconnecting Host Migration images, even when playing on dedicated servers.  Sometimes they find whatever the rub was and the game continues (this usually takes 5-10 seconds) and sometimes it just sends the entire lobby back to an in-between screen while it searches for gaming space on the dedi.

I have no idea why it does that, but I have experienced it as well.  

Granted, never multiple games in a row.  Definitely not the way you are describing, but that isn't to say there aren't multiple issues plaguing you.  We'll probably need to go a little deeper to get even a chance to give you something to work with.

Archived