Losing connection (another one)

netduma has been going well for a while now.  recently, i've been having the issue of the netduma losing connection to the internet.  i can still access and i'm still connected to the router, but no internet access.

setup is:  modem -> netduma -> wireless & wired devices

if i restart/power cycle the netduma, i'm able to connect to the internet again, so i'm assuming it's not the modem.  is it some sort of setting i have enabled or disabled?  some sort of conflict?  or am i overlooking something...

any ideas would be appreciated.

edit to add additional information:

host filtering - set to ps4

congestion:  up 75%, down 75%, prioritized 14 (all else is at 4/5) to ps4

miscellaneous:  deep packet checked, cookies checked

• Netduma Staff

Hmm. There are a few modems that have a bug with the EEE implantation. Some people have had problems with it being in that modem but others have been fine. Is it possible at all to test the Duma on a different modem?

Hmm. There are a few modems that have a bug with the EEE implantation. Some people have had problems with it being in that modem but others have been fine. Is it possible at all to test the Duma on a different modem?

i'll try and see if i have another modem that's compatible with my ISP.  i hadn't had this issue at all the previous weeks i've had the netduma, so i was just curious whether it was something i'm doing wrong.  i'll follow up when i switch modems.  thanks crossy for your help.

Archived