Determining who is lagging in Destiny

Hello all, I just got my NetDuma all setup and currently I play Destiny. I have my geo-filter enabled to where I want it at, now my only question is if I connect to a game lobby in the crucible (ALL circle on the geo filter screen are large) how can I determine who the "host" or who that 1 laggy player is in the match? 

It seems to me that I would want to single out the single laggy person as opposed to blocking every single person in the match?

Hey Chiver, welcome to the forum :)

You can use peer ping to see the ping to other players. At the moment there is no way to click the bars on peer ping to block the host but that will be available in a future upgrade.

I have already been doing that, but there doesnt seem to be a way to click on the highest ping bar and block them? It seems like I have to click the circle on the geo filter map and run the ping test on each and every person im in the game with.

If there is a way to click the highest ping from the graph, please let me know, that would be amazing.

EDIT: Didnt read the sentence correctly, you already stated clicking on the bars does nothing. I hope this is a feature in a SOON update as it would make it the easiest to block the highest ping person.

• Netduma Staff

I have already been doing that, but there doesnt seem to be a way to click on the highest ping bar and block them? It seems like I have to click the circle on the geo filter map and run the ping test on each and every person im in the game with.

If there is a way to click the highest ping from the graph, please let me know, that would be amazing.

There isn't a way to do that at the moment but it is on the ticket system as a feature to be added (here) :) 

Archived