1.03.5 Questions

Just received my NetDuma a few days ago and I have a couple of questions regarding the router.

My setup:

• Comcast Internet 125meg down/25meg up
  • Hard Wired Xbox One
  • Netduma Wifi disabled - using Airport Extreme in Bridge Mode for AP
  • Netduma 1.03.5 Firmware Loaded

My Questions:

1. I noticed that my internet speeds were horrendous today 5meg down / 5meg over WiFi on my laptop up so I hit the forums and noticed that with 1.03.5 I needed to enable "Turbo Mode", "Disable Deep Packet Inspection", and "Disable IPv6" in LAN & WAN. My question is around the last part. Why on Earth do I have to disable IPv6 in order to get my internet speeds back up? Granted its not a technology being used in any sort of significant fashion at the moment, still seems weird. 10 year old routers have no problem having IPv6 enabled.
  2. Is there a way to default the Geo-Filter settings per device? I.e. Not make me have to un-check kilometers every single time I load that page?

I thought of one more question / issue:

I have my CC set to Reactive and 100% upload/ 100% download. I also have my speeds set to 125megbit down and 25megabit up and have "reset distribution" and everything is fine with my speeds. If I change my Xbox to have even slightly higher than the rest of the items on my network, my laptop goes from having 125meg down to 8meg down. Literally changing my Xbox from 3 to 7 on the circle and everything else dips significantly... What's the point of CC if I can't prioritize a few things and not bog down the others. My Xbox isn't even on right now so the bandwidth shouldn't even be reserved or prioritized.

*edit*  - Share excess is checked

Archived