geo filter kills chat

EVERY TIME I TURN ON GEO FILTER ON PS4 I GET NAT TYPE IN GAME AND PARTY PLAYING DESTINY LEAVE PARTY AND TURN GEO FILTER OFF PARTY WORKS 

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG 

PLEASE HELP I WANT TO SHARE THE LOVE THIS ROUTER SHOWS ME WHEN I PLAY ALONE BUT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE 

I am not sure where to look for padlocks It does show him on the map (I believe) as a triangle but this should not cause a nat type should it ..........should I open up the Ping?? It just seems redundant for the router 

He is very close and has good internet. I have messed with UPnP should I have it turned in in both places or at all? I think this may have something to do with port forwarding ...........

I always have a Nat Type 2 never changes 

Also I am not sure how to identify him to the router to always allow I have tried clicking on the triangle to get his name and have not figured this part out 

There are two places to allow UPnP should both be selected?

simple fix, don't have the game on.. and have geo-filter off, start a chat party and invite friend, when he joins, look at the map as he will now show up as a dot somewhere..click on the dot and rate him like 90 or so and update.. you can now turn the geo-filter on and all should be good..

Archived