PlayStation Party

Hello!

It's been a while since I posted on this amazing forum. I hope everyone is enjoying the newest update for this beast.

I have a question though. I know more people have had this issue but I can't get it fixed. When I put my home location in the ocean and set the radius at lowest possible, my gaming experience is fantastic on CoD: BO3. But when I do this, I can't communicate with my friends through the PS chat. 

When I click on their circle on the map and slide the bar to 100% for showing up in my allow list, I still can't talk to them. Also they don't appear in my allow list, so the router isn't saving the settings.

Only when I place my home location back I can communicate with them. 

The experience "in the ocean" is so much better though that I would like to set my home location there all the time, also when I play with my friends.

Does anyone has a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance boys.

are you hitting the update button once you set your friends to 100%? Also, disable the geo filter, invite your friends, then enable it. See if that helps at all.

are you hitting the update button once you set your friends to 100%? Also, disable the geo filter, invite your friends, then enable it. See if that helps at all.

Yes I hit the update button, also tried your second suggestion a few times but that didn't work either. Their NAT is open so I just don't know what to do.

Archived