So much for COD not being on Dedicated Servers

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Remember when we complained that COD did not have dedicated servers . Now of course we know different because the Duma tells us so . I have not been having a great time of late with AW and it suddenly hit me tonight I can not remember the last time I did not connect to a dedicated server , problem is they all seem to be rubbish ! I can't hide from them either I have moved home more than a bloody Romanian Gypsy .Based in the UK I have moved my GEO home from Aberdeen to lands end , even spent some time In Benidrorm

And saw some lovely tulips in Amsterdam . But the pesky dedicated servers just move with me . To be honest my pings don't seem to bad but I do get the odd spike . Anybody have any ideas , I have 70/20 fibre wired

Congestion set at 70 % reactive , GEO is strict and if I don't have it at 1000k,s I just get booted my PA is set at 35 currently

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Black Ops,

I know you haven't been a fan of them recently. You're favorite one has moved to from San Fran to Ireland now so you may want to reconsider playing on the Irish ones. If you really hate them that much just set the home & the size to avoid them. You'll get booting & longer search times though.

Also it maybe worth settings your PA to 50ms.  

Archived