Lost Host Circles

tradie77

• Netduma Staff

I no long see the host circles inside my geo filter range radar. I can see the host triangles outside my range, anyone know how to fix this?

Try turning the console on and off and refreshing the GeoFilter page. It also maybe that you just haven't connected to any players within the radius of your GeoFilter.

no i haven't unticked that box. sometimes I might start out with small red circles in the radar, then they eventually disappear and I see nothing. I used to get large green circles when I connected, but not sure if the indicates the quality of the connection. Also what do the colors mean?

Colours are just related to whichever device is currently in the geo-filter. 

On mine, first device would be red, second green and so on. It is so you know which circles relate to which device.

Which might actually be the cause at a wild guess. Do you happen to have both Xbox live and Xbox live PA setup at same time (or PS if using PSN)?

thanks for the color meanings buds, i have setup xbox live but not sure what xbox live PA is?

No problems.

XB PA is the new ping assist feature which is on latest firmware. Some users had actually gotten both services setup at same time when it came out so was just a hail mary in case that was the issue. 

But the chief is up now so I'll let him take the lead :D

Guest Netduma_Iain

Buds is correct Tradie.

But remember they should also get filtered by distance. Have you selected the Xbox live PA or playstation network PA instead?

Archived