Oodles of excitement for Black Ops 3

RabX2

I'm looking forward to this. I actually enjoyed the beta, warts and all. I did fairly well, and I even have better internet now. So, hopefully, that coupled with the Netduma, and it should be a much better gaming experience than the last two titles. Here's hoping...

I'm extremely hopeful.  Black Ops 2 has been running on dedicated servers about 50% of my games on PS3 over the past few weeks.  

Question for the #DumaArmy:  Has anyone else noticed and how are the lobbies on the dedi's.

Personal Experience:  I play solo, and since I have a duma and all the gear, I am carrying a 2.2 K/D in TDM.  The dedicated server lobbies have a MUCH better overall player average (higher score per minute and better K/Ds) than previous games.  I have noticed that my deaths double or triple when playing on a dedicated server, and originally I was sure the servers were losing my bullets, but the last couple of days I have been tracking averages and the players that get pulled into a dedi lobby are really sweaty.

Anyone else notice this?  Or is it just me over analyzing?

Archived