Game Completed!!

Sir_smooch

Well not fully completed but i finally finished the story campaign on Diablo 3 and i have to say although i took my time, i bloody loved it. I got my crusader all the way to lvl 70 and now have to broach the adventure mode and maybe even start again with one of the different character classes!!

Anyone else Recently finished a game they really enjoyed and would recommend??

So how many gameplay hours do you have under your belt for this feat? 

Just the regular/recent but on my current finished list in no particular order:

Arkham Knight

Tomb Raider (2013)

Last of Us

Shadow of Mordor

Tales of Vesparia 

Working on:

Witcher 3

Phantom Pain

Arkham Asylum

So how many gameplay hours do you have under your belt for this feat? 

Just the regular/recent but on my current finished list in no particular order:

Arkham Knight

Tomb Raider (2013)

Last of Us

Shadow of Mordor

Tales of Vesparia 

Working on:

Witcher 3

Phantom Pain

Arkham Asylum

Believe it or not there is no way to find this out i don't think. I can't seem to access a profile on the battlenet website, apparently its not supported for console only pc "bummer"! Still i reckon i have put 20-30 hrs easily.

Recently finished The last of us remastered ("absolute awesome game, i was almost in tears at the end lol") Wolfenstein: tno (awesome old skool fps), and Far cry 4.

I still have to play:

Shadows of mordor

Lords of the fallen

Bloodborne

oh and have blops 3 pre ordered lol

That is kind of odd, most games have some sort of tracking nowadays but that sounds about right.  

Too true about TLOUs is definitely one of favorite games all time.  The last Wolfenstein I played was an older title back on PC that my dad had but never really got a chance.  Will have to snag it as a deal around black Friday.

And yeah, also have BO3 pre as well for X1 however will be getting for PS4 as well.

Speaking of upcoming games, never actually played the uncharted series so thinking of pre-ordering that, Fallout, and Halo 5 too.

We don't have enough time in the day :(

That is kind of odd, most games have some sort of tracking nowadays but that sounds about right.  

Too true about TLOUs is definitely one of favorite games all time.  The last Wolfenstein I played was an older title back on PC that my dad had but never really got a chance.  Will have to snag it as a deal around black Friday.

And yeah, also have BO3 pre as well for X1 however will be getting for PS4 as well.

Speaking of upcoming games, never actually played the uncharted series so thinking of pre-ordering that, Fallout, and Halo 5 too.

We don't have enough time in the day  :(

oh yeah man you gotta pick up the uncharted collection remastered if you haven't played them!!! One of my favorite franchises for sure. If you like TLOU, i think you will love them, great story telling, very cinematic, atmospheric at times. Not as tense to play as TLOU as its more action based, more fluid control too, but very good games to say the least.

I will deffo be picking up FO4 at some point too but like you said, so many games and not enough hours to play :D

Archived