Retrieving modem data through netduma router

GENdogsbody-TS-

hi all,

Firstly can I say how pleased I am with your product, not only for making my cod experience far better, but also for increasing my wifi distance over my old tplink 8980 router.

My set up is a BT huawei echolife modem in bridge mode connected to netduma. With my old set up I could read the stats on the echolife by typing 192.168.1.128 into my address bar from any device connected to my tplink. Since still installing the netduma I just get " this page can't be displayed "

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Netduma Staff

If the modem is in bridge mode I don't think that you can access it without connecting directly to it. I spoke to another user about a week ago who had his modem in bridge mode and couldn't connect to his modem when connected to the R1. Another user also said that this was normal for bridge mode.

If the modem is out of bridge modem then you should be able to connect :)

Hope that this has helped you.

• Netduma Staff

Well Iain (the developer) will have to confirm this but I am almost 100% sure it is not possible to access the modem if it is in bridge mode and you are connected directly to the R1. I know of at least two other users who experienced the same issue so it isn't just you :) If this is because of the R1, maybe you could make a suggestion here and if it is there is something that can be done about it is is very likely that they will fix it :)

Archived