Help setting up huawei hg635 talktalk super router

• Netduma Staff

Is the Netduma plugged into then right port of the Modem? I think it has to be a specific port (probably port 1) when it is in modem mode although I'm not sure. Also make sure the Netduma is connected with port 1.

Also try this:

1. Turn modem and Netduma off.
  2. Connect modem.
  3. Wait 30 seconds.
  4. Connect Netduma.
  5. Wait 30 seconds.
  6. see if there is a WAN IP in Device Manager.

• Netduma Staff

Just finished setting it up :) will i need to leave netduma page running while im gaming or can i close it?

Thanks btw for your help

You can close it once you've set it up :)

Follow the instructions here to optimise it for gaming.

Wow it really works!! just had one of the best games of fifa in ages!!! i have one more question  :lol:   im only going to connect 2 devices to the duma my ps4 and my laptop, when gaming should i keep the bars at 70 percent even tho im not using my laptop? and device priortisation is at 50/50 shared between both devices, should i leave it or give my ps4 more connection?

Thanks again :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know its 2 weeks old but just wanted to say a big thanks to cjenks and Crossy for this thread.

Just what i needed funnily enough, i am on talk talk and was thinking of buying a separate modem to replace the HG635.

I couldn't seem to figure out how to get it to work when i tried it but followed your links to a T and....Bang... it's all done, so big thanks again guys :)

Archived