Hello!

I was having this exact problem and the R1 fixed it for me so from my experience and many others here the chances are good it will.

And i feels like people kill me super fast. Do you have this router?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello sir - thank you for ordering and welcome to the forum. To Western Europe it should take about 3-5 working days.

If you would like info on how to track your order, head here;

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/399-order-delivery-questions-faq/

Luke, because i have 6 phones, 1 iPad, 3 computers, and ps4 how should i do with the prioritise devices

Luke, because i have 6 phones, 1 iPad, 3 computers, and ps4 how should i do with the prioritise devices

When your R1 arrives,

in the congestion control menu set upload and download to 70%

then make sure share excess is ticked, and for general every day internet use leave the device prioritization as it is.

when you want to give a certain device more bandwidth and prioritization move that devices slider higher in "flower" depending on what you are doing, ie gaming , streaming, downloading ect

When your R1 arrives,in the congestion control menu set upload and download to 70%then make sure share excess is ticked, and for general every day internet use leave the device prioritization as it is.when you want to give a certain device more bandwidth and prioritization move that devices slider higher in "flower" depending on what you are doing, ie gaming , streaming, downloading ect

Will this help against these many things It's like 11 stuff that needs internet. And i hope this Will not make the game lag or something like that.

When your R1 arrives,in the congestion control menu set upload and download to 70%then make sure share excess is ticked, and for general every day internet use leave the device prioritization as it is.when you want to give a certain device more bandwidth and prioritization move that devices slider higher in "flower" depending on what you are doing, ie gaming , streaming, downloading ect

Those 6 phones and iPad dont need so much. It's those 3 computers and PS4 that needs more.

Will this help against these many things It's like 11 stuff that needs internet. And i hope this Will not make the game lag or something like that.

they wont please refer to the videos i linked you previously as to how our features will stop you lagging if you are playing online

they wont please refer to the videos i linked you previously as to how our features will stop you lagging if you are playing online

Ok, but because It's 11 stuff that needs internet dont they get little prioritise device all of them?

Ok, but because It's 11 stuff that needs internet dont they get little prioritise device all of them?

no that is why you make sure share excess is ticked, the R1 will use all spare bandwidth for the other devices so no device is using more than it needs

no that is why you make sure share excess is ticked, the R1 will use all spare bandwidth for the other devices so no device is using more than it needs

Those 3 computers and PS4 need most.

I really hope this router will help stop the lag because so many in my family is using the internet and playing almost at de same time. Its sunday now cant wait untill i get it :)

Fraser, as you can see here http://www.netduma.com/netduma-quickstart.pdf<--- you need to put one cable into the PoE and the other into the ISP hub.. for me it says DSL look here this is my modem: http://www.telenor.dk/Images/zyxel-p260hn-illustration-stor-ny_tcm69-105937.png. Does it work with PoE and DSL?

Guest Netduma Fraser

Fraser, as you can see here http://www.netduma.com/netduma-quickstart.pdf<--- you need to put one cable into the PoE and the other into the ISP hub.. for me it says DSL look here this is my modem: http://www.telenor.dk/Images/zyxel-p260hn-illustration-stor-ny_tcm69-105937.png. Does it work with PoE and DSL?

You would have it with the ethernet cable into R1 PoE and the other end into your isp hub ethernet port 1 :)

You would have it with the ethernet cable into R1 PoE and the other end into your isp hub ethernet port 1 :)

If it doesnt work for me can i get my money back then? if i send it back and how much will it cost too send it back?

If it doesnt work for me can i get my money back then? if i send it back and how much will it cost too send it back?

As I explained on twitter when you asked, yes you can send it back , we will refund you the cost of the router ONLY.

you will need to pay for return postage and it has to be via a trackable and insured method. As for costs to return  i cant answer it depends on your  postal service.

Please be aware it is SUNDAY , while we are around it is also our day off,so we will answer but there will be delays 

can you not tweet questions to us and then tweet links to this thread as well .

As i have asked you before please just post any questions HERE not on twitter as well.

As I explained on twitter when you asked, yes you can send it back , we will refund you the cost of the router ONLY.

you will need to pay for return postage and it has to be via a trackable and insured method. As for costs to return  i cant answer it depends on your  postal service.

Ok, good that you can get a refund! I hope that the router will work :)

Please be aware it is SUNDAY , while we are around it is also our day off,so we will answer but there will be delays 

As i have asked you before please just post any questions HERE not on twitter as well.

Aha ok!

I have a Question when i got '' Netduma order Recived '' mail it said on '' Delivery address '' Nothing and on Adress it says my street and number. Why does it says nothing on '' Delivery address '' ?

Felsie,

I have LOTS of devices connected to my network. The R1 works for me, the wife and children have NO Clue that they are being prioritized with congestion control. I play on a PC and felt this was my issue all along.  I felt more comfortable with the setup below and that,s kind of where I have kept it. The PC has 26 which is what I game from. 

i-8kPSZzq-L.png

Felsie,

I have LOTS of devices connected to my network. The R1 works for me, the wife and children have NO Clue that they are being prioritized with congestion control. I play on a PC and felt this was my issue all along. I felt more comfortable with the setup below and that,s kind of where I have kept it. The PC has 26 which is what I game from.

i-8kPSZzq-L.png

In My family we got 11 stuff that needs internet 6 phones, iPad, 3 computers and PS4 and those 3 computers and PS4 need most. But how much do they need for good gameplays and feel good? 25 ? And phones and iPad dont need much?

When I am not gaming every device in the house gets a "4" in this scale, which means everyone is even.  My download/Upload Cap are both at 100%.

So for you, you will have to play with the prioritization to see what you get.  
For 11 items, at 100% everyone may be a "9" to start off with. As you grow your gaming machine to 10, or 11, or 25 etc... the others will shrink.  

Do not think of it as if you will clog up the other devices so that they will never work.  I have 2 Dropcams that upload to the cloud 24 hours a day, and it is never interrupted when I am gaming.  The wife watching her youtube training lessons nightly, she does not notice at all, as well with Sonos music streaming in the background.  You just want to give your Gaming PC more prioritization than the others, that is it :)

When I am not gaming every device in the house gets a "4" in this scale, which means everyone is even.  My download/Upload Cap are both at 100%.

So for you, you will have to play with the prioritization to see what you get.  

For 11 items, at 100% everyone may be a "9" to start off with. As you grow your gaming machine to 10, or 11, or 25 etc... the others will shrink.  

Do not think of it as if you will clog up the other devices so that they will never work.  I have 2 Dropcams that upload to the cloud 24 hours a day, and it is never interrupted when I am gaming.  The wife watching her youtube training lessons nightly, she does not notice at all, as well with Sonos music streaming in the background.  You just want to give your Gaming PC more prioritization than the others, that is it :)

Ohh so PS4 dont get much? And it Will be laggy? We dont have so good internet not bad and not good.

Sorry I play on PC, so I meant whatever you play with should be higher.   As you can see mine is not that high because I have lots of devices, and I play fine.

But yes, you need good internet to start off with in the first place.  What is your download/upload?

Mine is 50 down and 10 up.

Archived