Can't get router to work

Guest Netduma Luke

Savage - could you clarify a couple of things:

1. Exactly how are you setup. Talk us through the entire setup because wiring is often the cause of this. Here is an example of a helpful answer:

Wall - phone cable into Verizon router / Modem - Ethernet cable from LAN slot 3 of Verizon into slot 1 of Netduma - ethernet cable in slot 5 of Netduma into my PC

2. Open a browser and confirm if you can access 192.168.88.1 (if you are using wifi, make absolutely sure you have conencted to the Netduma R1 and not your Verizon)

And if you haven't already, pull the power out of your Verizon and your Netduma. Wait 30 seconds. Plug power into Verizon. Wait for it to boot up. Plug power into Netduma. Wait 30 seconds and then try to connect to the Netduma.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi savage213,

Everyone has given great suggestions so give them a go. But if it doesn't work you need to be more specific please. So what doesn't work? Is it for example:

1. You cannot access the Internet on all devices?
  2. You cannot access the Internet on some devices?
  3. You can't control the distance slider?

All info is useful then we can help you get setup :) 

Hi guys after talking with lion187 I believe that's his name he helped me figure it out. The problem I was having is everything was connected fine but whenever I would try and adjust the settings for anything it wouldn't work. The problem I was having is I was using the wrong the Web browser and the firmware needed to be updated.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Savage,

That is what I thought, and big thanks to Marvin(ion). Yes some parts didn't work with Internet Explorer till the very latest version(still in beta). Really sorry about the inconvenience, I know you probably just wanted to jump right into a game.

Thanks for purchasing, hope you have a great time. Please let me know how you get on.

Archived