Question: Free Beta of Black Ops 3 for XBOX One ???

KayOneX-24

Does somebody know whether there will be a free available beta on XBOX One too?

I haven't found any information about it yet on the net.

Since I have missed the PS4 beta, I'd be interested to test it on XBOX One, because I was inspired by all of your gameplay videos. :-)

Thanks for any advice in advance.

OK. Hopefully, if there's also a free beta on XBOX One that the servers download a bit faster.

I haven't got the best bandwidth, but waiting for more than 24 hours just to download a beta for playing a few days is just too long.

PSN fan 4 LIFE! Sorry xbox just seems like an advertisement for 1000 different things when I look at the GUI.

I was happy playing the beta for a few days, I was able to get pretty much get good servers the whole time. I noticed that if I changed anything in the duma GUI geo-filter "while in a lobby" I wasn't able to get any games after. I would have to close the game and log back in. I would get a game in under 15 seconds doing that. Most of the time the games were already started but then I just stayed in the same server.

i have no problems finding games. I join games instantly, but always to the same dedi server at 150ms, which would even bypass my geofilter settings. 

It´s just a matter of developing the R1 code to deal with BO3 when it comes out...patience.

i have no problems finding games. I join games instantly, but always to the same dedi server at 150ms, which would even bypass my geofilter settings. 

It´s just a matter of developing the R1 code to deal with BO3 when it comes out...patience.

Did you notice any problems with the geo-filter if you adjusted while in a lobby then searched for a game? Mine would just search and search and never find a game.

Archived