Great connection

BENORMOUS

Great games, buddy.  :)

Even if there is a hype for Black Ops 3 it doesn't mean Advanced Warfare isn't interesting anymore.

I haven't downloaded the Beta for PS4 and since today I can enjoy playing Advanced Warfare too, because I have found

the right Netduma settings for a lag free experience for me.

Great games, buddy. :)

Even if there is a hype for Black Ops 3 it doesn't mean Advanced Warfare isn't interesting anymore.

I haven't downloaded the Beta for PS4 and since today I can enjoy playing Advanced Warfare too, because I have found

Same here mate I've tweeted a few settings and im getting great hit detection on AW,still the usual B'S moments but the games dead anyway it just goes over my head now days lol Ibe done my fair share of raging with this game

Great games, buddy. :)

Great games, buddy.  :)

can you share  that settings

Ok. Short version. :-)

This is my current setup:

Fritzbox 7490 (Modem/Router) - Netduma R1 - Netgear network switch - Consoles, PC, etc.

All devices are wired connected by CAT6 cables.

VDSL2 8 Mbit down, 1 Mbit up, 22ms Ping at speedtest.net, no packet loss at pingtest.net

- Netduma settings -

Forced the geofilter to cover Germany only as this is where I live. We've got one dedicated server in Frankfurt.

Geofilter range is about 350km.

Ping assist set to 0.

Strict mode ticked.

- Congestion Control -

Algo: Preemptive, each of both sliders for up and down seperately set to 100 percent.

- Settings -

uPnP ticked.

IPv6 disabled: both on LAN and WAN.

- Miscellaneous -

Deep packet processing ticked.

My base ping to 8.8.8.8 is at 19ms.

With the settings above I get a ping of 30ms to the German dedicated server in Frankfurt.

Prior to this I wasn't able to connect to the server and got connected to the one in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. But this hasn't been a great gaming experience to me, because that server used to be very jittery for me. Now I'm playing "at home" and can enjoy Advanced Warfare. Now I don't even need to throttle my connection to get good games. :-)

Hope this information is useful for you.

Happy gaming! :-)

Archived