hello everybody

talbyfish

Guest Netduma_Iain

Here's to some quality gaming without having to put the kids to bed early or turning off wifi on ya router.

Oh and not getting put in a game of fifa against somebody 500 mile away.

:D

Hi,

Thanks so much for purchasing!

If you want to block Internet access to the kids computers you can do it using our device manager. We haven't revealed that yet, but if you click edit and find your device of choice. Then just click block or unblock!

Oh and on the fifa point, if you have xb1 or xb360 I'm sure our CEO would love to have a game if you fancy it!

Here's to some quality gaming without having to put the kids to bed early or turning off wifi on ya router.

Hands up who has at some point or another in the past told their other half or children that the "internet is down" when actually they just turned off the wifi to game .... oh just me then ;)

Hands up who has at some point or another in the past told their other half or children that the "internet is down" when actually they just turned off the wifi to game .... oh just me then ;)

Not just you, been there done that to get few hours without wife streaming whilst I had some game time booked in.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Another here who's other half loves streaming along with the kids!

Currently I have used the 'Congestion Control' feature of download and upload cap to 70% WITHOUT disabling devices (otherwise there would be trouble lol).

Any other suggestions?

No that should work well for you well. How are you finding it?

Archived