Bad games in low ping lobbies

Hi!
Today i've been playing some games in lobies wich maximum ping was 40ms and the min was 15, and the feel so terrible laggy. I even had only 3 ping bars in some of them. What's going wrong?
I also was playing in a server wich feel really bad, and I rated it at 7%. My configuration should deny any lobby below 60%. I've been put into this server 4 followed times!!! Why? (this things really put me on my nerves)

Thank you for your attention.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi!

Today i've been playing some games in lobies wich maximum ping was 40ms and the min was 15, and the feel so terrible laggy. I even had only 3 ping bars in some of them. What's going wrong?

I also was playing in a server wich feel really bad, and I rated it at 7%. My configuration should deny any lobby below 60%. I've been put into this server 4 followed times!!! Why? (this things really put me on my nerves)

Thank you for your attention.

That will just be due to the game/host most likely. This is our anti cheat feature, once youve blocked a host, it will take 2 mins after disconnecting from the host to get blocked. So I suggest blocking the host, backing out of the game, wait 2 minutes for the circle to go away and then search for a game again, it will be blocked now.

This is the way I do... and I think that is the right way. Someone, please, correct me if I'm wrong.
In the geophilter page click a circle. Every circle is a different host.
Once you click on it you will be able to see how far from you is that host in the window bellow the map. In this window you can also make a ping test and rate the host with %. Once you've rated the host, click "updated" and a small circle will appear in a graphic bellow. In this graphic you put a range to netdoma reject every host bellow the value % that you decide.
Hope it helps!

That will just be due to the game/host most likely. This is our anti cheat feature, once youve blocked a host, it will take 2 mins after disconnecting from the host to get blocked. So I suggest blocking the host, backing out of the game, wait 2 minutes for the circle to go away and then search for a game again, it will be blocked now.

Thank you for your reply, but the issue it's still there. I'm tied of getting into lobbies wich ping is bellow 40ms, and still feel like bebore getting R1.... so hellys laggy. Sometimes I even hsve only 3 ping bars. My k/d it's even decreasing. It's getting so hard to get a positive ending in a game. Why??

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi graffiti sorry I'm away at a meeting. Are you available tomorrow? I'd like to go in chat with you and help out faster

Thank you for your reply, but the issue it's still there. I'm tied of getting into lobbies wich ping is bellow 40ms, and still feel like bebore getting R1.... so hellys laggy. Sometimes I even hsve only 3 ping bars. My k/d it's even decreasing. It's getting so hard to get a positive ending in a game. Why??

Could you post a screen shot of your whole geofilter page before you enter a lobby please

Archived