Game support request

I was unable to get Dragon Age Inquisition multiplayer to work on Xbox One.  Even after expanding the geo filter range to include the entire North American continent.  Even after disabling the geo filter entirely for my Xbox One.  I was unable to connect to any of my friends games, and unable to have any friends connect to me, and also unable to get DAI matchmaking to connect me to public games (xbox part chat was working fine though).  

After swapping the R1 with my Linksys router, I was able to join games without any issues.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Ding Chaves,

Sorry about that if you disable the geo-filter the router should not be doing anything. It sounds to me like you have a ipv6 issue. In version .7 we allow you to disable it which should resolve that problem.

In the meantime can you pm me your IP address. To get your IP address search google for "My IP" and send me that please. I'll manually disable ipv6 for you.

Hi Roads and Ding,

I just wanted to let you know that I have created a thread for requesting geofilter support for your desired games.  I will add plants vs zombies and dragon age to the poll and you can vote for them there.  Here is the link... http://forum.netduma.com/topic/417-geo-filter-supported-game-request/

Great stuff, is the geo-filter working?

Sorry for the delay in response.  Yes, geo filter is working with DAI, and R1 connected me to regional hosts.  Thanks again Iain.

Love this router and absolutely appreciate the support from the Netduma team.  Along with my XIM4 R1 is one of the best companions to my gaming experience.

Archived