Call of Duty HQ - 21 October Update

sw3ar

Something has changed with that update. If I set only 1-2 servers it won't connect me to servers at all (stuck in first screen).
I think you need to add some servers to listened again, or something like that.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ich habe das Team informiert, damit sie es überprüfen können, aber sie werden es sowieso tun, da BO6 bald eintrifft. Was meinst du mit „auf dem ersten Bildschirm feststecken“? Siehst du, dass irgendetwas auf der Karte blockiert ist?

I think he means the start screen.
I also had a picture lag in the game once, it kept saying "Start", I just pressed back and I was in the menu, so it was a one-time small error

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've let the team know just so they can check it but they will anyway with BO6 arriving soon. What do you mean stuck in first screen? Are you seeing anything on the map being blocked?

If I select 1-2 servers that happens. I have to expand to whole Europe, then it let me to connect to CoD servers. It was the same during BO6 beta.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-22 101033.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-22 101545.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-22 102218.png

You have to add Ireland server to listened, just like in BO6 beta.
Can you make it work ASAP? I don't want to change radius just to connect to cod servers.

• Administrators

I was going to say it's probably the Ireland server. You don't need to do that, just add it to your allow list and you can keep the radius the size you want. We will do that, could you provide the ID as well please as that will help speed it up.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't need to do that, just add it to your allow list and you can keep the radius the size you want.

Unfortunately, I have to do that. It won't connect.

Server ID? 1FD98CG

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, sw3ar said:

Unfortunately, I have to do that. It won't connect.

Server ID? 1FD98CG

There may be a few servers clustered in that location that you'll need to add, any more IDs please do provide them

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There may be a few servers clustered in that location that you'll need to add, any more IDs please do provide them

So far it always has the same ID.

It doesn't connect me even after adding to Allow, because I have geo-latency OFF and Strict Mode ON.

51 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it showing as blocked still even after allowing? If you reboot the router then check again can you play without covering it?

Yes, and No.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-22 223519.png