Alexa and Siri are not ablte to play from Spotify latest update

Blumio

Hi,

with updating to 4.0.290 Alexa and Siri arent play any music fron spotify. I told them which playlist, then it says playing playlist xy from spotify but then the music doesnt start.

Connecting my account again doesnt help

What do you mean exactly ? When I want to hear Spotify via smartphone and mobile data ? Thats work fine. I also can stream spotify via bluetooh to alexa (echo big) or to siri (home pod nig). 

After I write this I above I think my problem was not correct written on my side 😂 with alexa I mesn the echo big and with siri (the homepods from Apple) I use sometimes this and sometimes the other one. But after the update it doesnt play the songs from spotify

• Administrators

It may be enabled by default depending on your choices in the Setup Wizard, I can't recall but if you could just double check please. Otherwise, just to rule out anything not router related, disable Spotify in the skills section on the Alexa app, then enable it again an re-link your account, also do whatever the equivalent would be for Siri then see if it works please. Have you also rebooted the alexa & phone?

If it's still not working, on the SmartBOOST page, click the 3 dots top right of the interface > Settings > Toggle enabled off then check again please.