Duma os not loading xr500

Basically the setting is ngs page was available then suddenly few days later duma os not loaded I spent two days resetting and factory reseting constantly getting duma os not loaded I couldn't even connect as couldn't get past WiFi credentials was in a loop or would eventually show duma os not loaded I wonder if it's because I bought refurbished, I finnaly got past the WiFi credentials and it connected took a million resets, but I still get duma os not loaded shud I just be thankful I'm connected or try tfpt transfer thing? Kind regards Greg pearce

Screenshot_20241014_170419_Chrome.jpg

Also a weird thing that happened when I couldn't connect and the duma os was not loaded and xr wasn't connected was when I hit vpn connect it connected and I ran a speed test and it was saying my ip was Google lol then when I would disconnect vpn it was disconnected I'm so confused 

Sorry for the unrelated tweet, Nah can't get the interface to load, duma os not loading no matter what, it connects to the Internet now with out vpn I just thought that's was strange gave me a 1 ping to UK server, but could just be messed up, I am stuck as to what to do took me ages to get past WiFi credentials to connect just no matter how I login it says duma os not loaded is there anything I can try? Thank you for reaching out 

Managed to clear cache and get into adv_index but I'm worried if I do the beta firmware is will just go back to duma os not loaded  and not connect for ages, shud I try maybe an earlier firmware? 

20241014_182231.jpg

ah i see had to reboot my router to come on again thought the duma os wasnt gunna load but it did, another quick question i feel like it happened when the lease was renewed the dhcp lease says expiring in 14 minutes is this wrong is there a way to stop that ?

• Administrators

The lease ends and renews itself all the time, I'm not sure what the default is but it can't be changed on the XR, it wouldn't cause an issue accessing though. That error is definitely browser based, or you accessed using HTTPS rather than HTTP.