R3 Geofence

Dxrth

Hello, today is my first day with the new netduma R3. I'm mainly playing warzone(ranked mode) and i was using to find bronze/silver/gold lobbies using a vpn(i won't tell the name ofc)with a geofence combo on it. I tried to use same location on the duma but have no luck at all, as when i try to connect for example from eu to us it still connect me to eu servers. ping stays the same and is not going high as it was before with vpn.

I read the old post and looks like many people have fixed this by choosing their device as playstation, put strict mode, put geo latency off and using simple radius but i have tried all of this and still isn't working.

What should i do? Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Have you set the VPN up on the PC itself or on the router? If you've done it on the PC itself then it makes more sense why it's not working correctly - you should apply it using HybridVPN on the router.

No i am trying without vpn on but it’s Not working at all. It keep Connect me to another location instead of the one that I choose on the geolocation.