Internet stopped working

Metronet fiber to r3 on firmware .236, has been working with no issues for 2 months... today no internet. Reached out to metronet fiber modem is working correctly... I factory reset r3 and still no internet.. removed r3 and plugged directly into eero mesh.. internet is working... the cable to r3 from fiber modem is only 4 feet... please help

Reset, plugged r3 Wan port directly into eero just to see if it connects.. nothing lights up and internet status says offline internet port disconnected. Unplugged all devices waited 15 mins.. The Wan port still says disconnected. Could the unit be defective now ? 

17245890681506831532089288118228.jpg

17245891150529060985411791845371.jpg

Tried new firmware same results. Anything in the logs stand out ? The eero does not see interface. I even plug into switch and vyos router same results. Still says disconnected.

• Administrators

I'm not a dev so nothing jumps out at me, I'd have to pass it onto them to have a look on Tuesday. Could you disable IPv6 in LAN/WAN, apply and reboot please then check. Also do you have another cable you can use to connect the R3 to modem?