Geofilter not showing servers

Hi there

I'm trying to play FC24 on xbox x and using an XR 500 to try and help with server issues.  My geofilter is coming up blank and wondered if you had any advice.  I've followed the "optimise geofilter document" that has been advised on some other posts but no success. 

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.18b5860a2ca4966056f3508f77e91e2d.png

• Administrators

You've managed to add your device twice which I'm not sure how you were able to but delete both of those devices on the Geo-Filter. Check the IP on the Xbox itself then check on the Device Manager for the device you think it is and check whether the IPs match. If they don't find the device with the correct IP and re-name it, then add it make to the Geo-Filter. Reboot the console and see if it works then.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, sorry I've been away but will try this Sunday and post outcome 

On 7/13/2024 at 8:55 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You've managed to add your device twice which I'm not sure how you were able to but delete both of those devices on the Geo-Filter. Check the IP on the Xbox itself then check on the Device Manager for the device you think it is and check whether the IPs match. If they don't find the device with the correct IP and re-name it, then add it make to the Geo-Filter. Reboot the console and see if it works then.

Thank you.  I've done that and deleted an offline xbox profile.  When i rebotted i managed to get a few servers pop up quickly but then they disappear (after about 5 seconds) and it essentially goes back to the original blank picture.  Below is the screen capture from those first few seconds.  Are they supposed to stay whilst i'm on the game the whole time?  I'm playing EAFC24 if that makes any difference

image.thumb.png.bc87d5c481712d71dbaeaa213b9b8d34.png

• Administrators

No they're not all supposed to stay there the whole time as you only make a connection to one or two servers maximum when playing a game. Do you see anything on the map when you're actually in the game playing?