Traffic Prioritization

when i add my iphone to Traffic Prioritization what Traffic Prioritization Selector i pick ipick my iphone but under what catagory

ll AccessCrossfireDailymotionDirect TV NowDivision 2DofusESPN+FiestaFrostbite Engine (Battlefield, Battlefront, etc.)Games ConsoleGeForce NowGuild WarsHBO NowHuluICMP-PingICMPV6-PingLeague of LegendsLivestreamMixerNetflixNowTVOverwatchPhilo TVPlaystation VuePluto TVShowtimeSkypeSling OrangeSource Engine (CS:GO, DOTA 2, TF2 etc)StarcraftStarzTwitchUnreal Engine (Fortnite, PUBG, etc)VPNValorantVideo CallsVirvWarcraft 3World Of Kung FuWorld Of WarcraftYoutube

• Administrators

The options you get when you add the device are for what applications/services/games you want to prioritize on that device. Are you just wanting to prioritize the whole device in general or for a specific game, streaming etc?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, L2W said:

@Netduma Fraser
I would like to know this answer. I have an iPhone as well and would like to "prioritize the whole device in general"

Two options really, you can do ports:

Source 1 - 65535
Destination 1 - 65535
TCP/UDP

which will prioritize the entire device. Second option is changing the phone to a PlayStation in the Device Manager, then you can add it with the Games Console service which will essentially prioritize the entire device apart from general web traffic.

On 7/27/2024 at 5:05 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Two options really, you can do ports:

Source 1 - 65535
Destination 1 - 65535
TCP/UDP

which will prioritize the entire device. Second option is changing the phone to a PlayStation in the Device Manager, then you can add it with the Games Console service which will essentially prioritize the entire device apart from general web traffic.

@Netduma Fraser

I will essentially give this a test run. Thanks for the feedback. Ill let you know how it goes. I wonder why playstation and not put it  as xbox lol 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, L2W said:

@Netduma Fraser

I will essentially give this a test run. Thanks for the feedback. Ill let you know how it goes. I wonder why playstation and not put it  as xbox lol 

Keep us posted! You can do an Xbox, I've been saying PS for years so just a habit!