Is the Maximum bandwidth usage logged anywhere in Duma?

I'm curious what the Maximum amount of bandwidth (in Mbps) for both download and upload that was ever used at any one time is on my network...

Is there anywhere in the DumaOS that it shows or logs that information? 

I checked the Network Monitor page, Show Statistics page, and the Logs and did not see it anywhere.  So if it does I can't seem to find it, and if it doesn't it would be a useful suggestion to add to future updates to the DumaOS.  You can see what the Current usage is, but I'm curious what the Maximum usage has ever been at any one instant.  I know I could turn on a bunch of stuff to "simulate" a full load but that's unrealistic, that would never really happen in normal day to day usage and so it would be useful to know what the Maximum useage has ever been under "normal" day to day use, or at least back to the last time the router was rebooted.

• Administrators

There isn't a specific way to tell that, you can see how many packets have been transferred since the last reboot but that's about it for total data. There won't be any more feature updates on the XR range unfortunately but it is a feature we have on our own router.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There isn't a specific way to tell that, you can see how many packets have been transferred since the last reboot but that's about it for total data. There won't be any more feature updates on the XR range unfortunately but it is a feature we have on our own router.

Thanks, and I thought DumaOS updates you did got filtered down to the XR1000v2 as well. Would be a useful tool to be able to know that informaiton for sure.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The V2 is essentially the same as the V1 so although it doesn't have many updates specifically for it, it is as up to date as the V1 is. 

Sorry, I actually meant any of the XR1000's, I just always put the v2 as part of the model when typing it as there are some differences and they have different firmware versions and if you ask a question on the Netgear forums they always ask you to make sure you post which version you own along with the question or comment.

• Administrators

That's definitely helpful for troubleshooting purposes, in terms of feature offerings though they are on the same level. The only difference between the two is the CPU I believe but they're the same speed