Hybrid VPN R3 quick guide?

Does anyone have a guide on how to setup the hybrid VPN on the R3? to use with Call of Duty games as an example.  It's not the reason I purchased the R3 but I would like to test the feature.

I did play around with it before, I uploaded a VPN config on a previous R3 firmware and it stopped the internet working so I just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly, as I couldn't work out how to remove the VPN config or disable it once I applied it either, so I had to default the router.

I read somewhere that you can set it so you only use the VPN for certain listening ports which are used for the game searching and the actual connection which is used for gameplay would be via your normal internet connection. I use Surfshark and I am able to download a config for a specific country/region however a quick guide with screenshots of the ports or settings etc would be really useful. Currently running the current early access firmware v4.0.219.

• Administrators

There was an issue on a previous firmware using it so it should work now doing what you did, enter config, enter user/pass - just disable the VPN once you're done using it. 

We can't help with the SBMM side of things though.