Sound like Robot in discord after router installed

Hi I have set up the router and left everything on standard but my friend said I sound like a Robot in discord. I changed some setting around to prioritise VIOP but still Robot.

image.thumb.png.9c43b6fadb1e3be812eda76cb59d0379.png

• Administrators

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R2? E.g. R2 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

What device are you using discord on? Do you have that device added to the Geo-Filter?

It is a BT Smart hub 2. I have not set anything on the router as your video below does not say anything about setting up the modem. But unfortunately there is also not bridge mode available for the smart hub 2.

I am using discord on my gaming pc which is connected via cat 6 cable to the R2.

image.thumb.png.d8898772b4a5a291a3e624acd1a4a944.png

• Administrators

You don't need bridge mode, copy the WAN IP from the R2 System Information page and enter that into the Hub DMZ option. 

Remove the options for the Geo-Filter momentarily, when you've done both does it work better?

I put in a DMZ and i put the WAN IP in i am not 100% sure if it worked as device is not showing up but I will try later with my friend when back from work

image.png.f646612436567ae44e6c64aa5a6f91e8.png

For some reason either my router or the r2 does not like it as I do not have any access through with R2 after creating a DMZ on the BT smart hub 2 modem with the R2 wan ip. So no internet access with any device on the R2 when DMZ is on BT modem.

Well I am in discord with my friend now and yesterday evening i figured out that some devices like ring doorbell, hover Bot and washing machine etc. where still in WIFI connected to the BT router which I turned off now. And friend said no Roboter voice anymore.