eFootball 2024 (peer to peer)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
57 minutes ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

I buy netduma r3 frazer but to play correctly efootball 24 PS5 from  Morocco we need server of Madrid now you don't have Pretext to add server to improv playability please 

Adding a server to heatmap doesn't affect your ability to connect. If a server is available you can connect to it on the Geo-Filter

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently the peer information is another one of the xr1000 bugs, in fact the game is connecting to dedicated servers... but the router connects to distant servers...

Just now, Bruno said:

Apparently the peer information is another one of the xr1000 bugs, in fact the game is connecting to dedicated servers... but the router connects to distant servers...

Continuing... An example is: two players located in Chicago, on the same street... With the geo-filter set to 111km and the game connects to the Beijing server in China... High latency result

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bruno said:

Continuing... An example is: two players located in Chicago, on the same street... With the geo-filter set to 111km and the game connects to the Beijing server in China... High latency result

That will be due to Geo-Filter settings, if you make a topic showing what you see on the map when that happens I can help.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Isso será devido às configurações do Geo-Filter. Se você criar um tópico mostrando o que você vê no mapa quando isso acontecer, posso ajudar.

I already created a topic showing it and you even responded... You told me to keep denying the servers...

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That will be due to Geo-Filter settings, if you make a topic showing what you see on the map when that happens I can help.

wacth

image.thumb.png.f76e83124ff7872720d6e1f5b822afd8.png

image.thumb.png.f4e3541b6ee7ae22fd78cce6c25cfd59.png

image.thumb.png.8c1306b4686759aacbb86c4e6f5b33e4.png

It seems that the animations on the map showing blocking of other servers outside the geo-filter radius are merely illustrative, as they do not actually block these servers and even if you configure the game it connects to any random server in the world 

• Administrators

That's just a case of mislocated servers, the Geo-Filter is working because it thinks it's there and so is allowing it. If you could provide any IDs in that situation we can get those corrected with a cloud update and then it'll be more accurate.