eFootball 2024 (peer to peer)

Hello Guys,

i am using XR1000 DUMA to make sure i am getting games on Dedicated Server near my location.

But all my games are host by (peer) and the ping is not even stable and unplaybale in many matches. is this game based on Peer to Peer or is the servers really this bad? because there are 2 servers with ping 12-17 but the games are just very very bad and my internet is great and using lan cable.

is there a way to block all peer to peer matches so i can only get matches on dedicated servers?

check the the attached please.

thanks.

Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.19 - 00.02.08.89.png

Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.19 - 00.01.43.89.png

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

To force servers you need to put Ping Assist to 0, that might be a part of the problem. How do you have QoS setup?

i will do that. QoS i didnt do anything its defult.

should i do something?

i really need your help to fix this issue i want to avoid Peer to peer games, i only want to play on servers.

is there any setting i should do please help me.

game: efootball

• Administrators

Yes you should setup QoS for the optimum connection - you can't force playing on servers rather than peers - if the game primarily uses P2P then you wouldn't be able to get any games if you did that

I use an xr 500 router and I have 2 internet providers at my home. 1000 mbps and the other is 100 mbps. I activated xr500 QOS on both of them, but I could not get any efficiency, my bufferbloat tests come out as c or b and I am not happy with in-game use, I constantly experience connection problems.

i tkink qos is didn't work stable..

Bridge mode open (modem f6600p)

• Administrators
6 hours ago, onurae said:

I use an xr 500 router and I have 2 internet providers at my home. 1000 mbps and the other is 100 mbps. I activated xr500 QOS on both of them, but I could not get any efficiency, my bufferbloat tests come out as c or b and I am not happy with in-game use, I constantly experience connection problems.

i tkink qos is didn't work stable..

Bridge mode open (modem f6600p)

What were your Congestion Control settings exactly? What connection problems in game?

• Administrators

We don't do that kind of support and isn't necessary in this situation. 

1. I can't see what mode Congestion Control is set to
  2. Your percentages are very high, we usually recommend starting at 70% and experimenting from there
  3. Reset Bandwidth Allocation
  4. Remove the port rules in Traffic Prio
  5. Remove the traffic controller rule

My friend, I have been using this device for 6 months.I messed around with the settings more than the game and I wasn't satisfied at all.I tried many things and the connection in the game is still not good

On 6/26/2024 at 5:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your connection like without the router?

same ..even better with qos offf..

• Administrators

Your bufferbloat score only matters if your connection is saturated, otherwise it will not determine how well the game is playing. The modem you play on what is the model of it?

On 6/28/2024 at 10:12 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Your bufferbloat score only matters if your connection is saturated, otherwise it will not determine how well the game is playing. The modem you play on what is the model of it?

Xr500