Question Regarding Log In for R2

Hello I just recently bought the new NetDumaR3 and gave my R2 to my brother who lives in Florida, is there a way to reset the R2 so he can plug it in and set it up as his own? or does he have to use the login from when i had it to access the router settings and everything? please let me know what we need to do and thank you for your time. 

• Administrators

If you hold the reset button in the back of the router for 30 seconds, release, then wait about 4 minutes before accessing/unplugging it will be reset and when you go to access it'll take you to the setup wizard

@admin if an extender is being used in the room where the PlayStation is, (so playstation 5 is plugged into the extender which is in the room upstairs) and downstairs is where the actual AT&T Modem is. How would we connect and use the net duma with a setup like this? 

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, itz_KonfliK said:

@admin if an extender is being used in the room where the PlayStation is, (so playstation 5 is plugged into the extender which is in the room upstairs) and downstairs is where the actual AT&T Modem is. How would we connect and use the net duma with a setup like this? 

Probably the best option would be to do Modem > R3 > Extender > PS5

im having trouble logging in to my R3 so i can fix my settings, it just keeps telling me the site is not secure. what could the issue be? i never had trouble logging in before.