Can't find any Matches in EU

I've been experiencing an issue with my server connections while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. Despite being located in the EU, I am only able to get matches on the Netherlands server. This server gives me a higher ping and significant packet loss, which negatively impacts my gameplay experience.

I regularly play with my friends who are also in the EU, and they seem to connect to a variety of EU servers without any issues. However, my connections are consistently restricted to the Netherlands server. I've checked my Geo-Filter settings and ensured that other EU servers should be available, but the problem persists.

Here are some additional details that might help diagnose the issue:

• My router model is XR1000 running firmware version XR1000 1.0.0.72_1.0.62.
  • My ping to the Netherlands server is significantly higher compared to other EU servers.
  • I am experiencing noticeable packet loss when connected to the Netherlands server.
  • I have tried rebooting my router and modem, and I’ve ensured that my firmware is up to date.
  • My friends in the same region do not face this issue and can connect to different EU servers without problems.

Any assistance or suggestions to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

• MonirHussein changed the title to Can't find any Matches in EU
  • Administrators

Based on the Ping Heatmap pings and your forum profile it looks like you're in Bangladesh not in the EU and so you're probably hitting a ping limit - the game isn't going to want to connect you to servers you're going to have a minimum 200 ping to. We also can't guarantee you'd be able to force servers that far away from you.