Speed test...

Raaaaawl

Hi please can somebody give me the speed test for a netduma router + in a area where you cannot get fibre

Are you looking for a speedtest (as provided by Evandadda) or the location of a speedtest?

Hi please can somebody give me the speed test for a netduma router + in a area where you cannot get fibre

I don't understand the benefit of this...the max speed limit on the netduma r1 is ~160Mb/s

I don't understand the benefit of this...the max speed limit on the netduma r1 is ~160Mb/s

Like abc said, your speedtest depends on the internet plan you have, not the netduma router. The only caveat is if you have internet speed over 160Mb/s, the max speed supported by the netduma router right now. So the speedtest result would be the same regardless of the router used as long as its under the netduma's max speed.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Oh so it will not benefit my connection? I have a 7.11 download 1.12 upload and a 28 ping but for somereason when I play AW I always drop to a one bar every Minuite and usually on a 3 bar on hosts near me aswell good hosts

It wont improve on the speeds you have or how reliable your connection is but you will be able to make use of the Geo-filter to get games closer to you so your ping will be lower and you can use our congestion control when you lag to make it a lot better.

Oh so it will not benefit my connection? I have a 7.11 download 1.12 upload and a 28 ping but for somereason when I play AW I always drop to a one bar every Minuite and usually on a 3 bar on hosts near me aswell good hosts

Adam is right, your download and upload speeds won't change from a router (a new modem might get you some more).

This router has two features you want:

1. Geo-filter: this will give you a better connection in AW to host because it limits the distance of the host to you by the amount you specify.

2. Congestion Control: This will give you a better connection because when someone is using your internet (downloading something, youtube, hulu, really anything intensive) you will continue gaming happily.

2.1 You would do the following for congestion control.

Download 70%

Upload      50%

Enjoy! hope you get a duma and get to enjoy this wondrous piece of hardware.

Archived