Sky router or netduma router?

Raaaaawl

Atm I am on sky and on AW I lag a lot and get BS'd a lot! But if I buy a netduma router will any of that change? I love in a barn house where I cannot get fibre and I can only play wireless because the mains telephone line is down stairs not near my xbox.Any feedback would be very helpful thank you!:) also if I get netduma do I need to set it up or just plug it in then it will work?

Guest Netduma Fraser

Atm I am on sky and on AW I lag a lot and get BS'd a lot! But if I buy a netduma router will any of that change? I love in a barn house where I cannot get fibre and I can only play wireless because the mains telephone line is down stairs not near my xbox.Any feedback would be very helpful thank you! :) also if I get netduma do I need to set it up or just plug it in then it will work?

Hey thanks for considering purchasing! Firstly have you checked out our buyers guide? I would advise reading that if you haven't http://www.netduma.com/buyerguide.htmlwhat is your internet speed? Using http://www.speedtest.net we may be able to change some of the issues youre having but need to know a few things first :)

If u get the net Duma router do I have to play wired and do I have to do anything with it or just plug it in? Also will my bullet reg be better with netduma?

Best thing you could do if you cant play wired is to invest in a set of powerline adaptors ( around £20) then you can play wired , playing wireless will always lead to issues somewhere along the road 

It will improve your games and connection to hosts / servers regardless of wired or wifi. If you currently game on wifi it will improve it but everyone would always recommend wired for gaming when possible (appreciate it is not in your case).

Bullet reg shoul be better if you are connecting to better hosts. But remember bullet reg is actually an element of the game and not under direct control of the router.

Archived