Cant connect my wireless devices to netduma

Guest Netduma Luke

Hi - I have not seen this before so I am going to suggest a few things.

1. Using a device that can connect. on the router's interface, go to >settings >wifi and change the password. Try to use this new password to connect

2. If that doesn't work, try changing the security mode (this will probably make no difference but you never know!)

3. And if that doesn't work, try changing the channel

Do make sure you restart your tablet if you haven't already as the issue could be with the device.

One of the tech guys will be able to provide superior help if my suggestions don't work!

im having problems connecting my tablet to the netduma...when i go to sign in the wifi to it it says authentication failed.How do i fix this? Any help please?

1. Make sure the netduma SSID is unique (make it something like FASDUHFUEQGBWEBSJBNAJSDN)

2. On the tablet pick the unique SSID FASDUHFUEQGBWEBSJBNAJSDN

3. type the password, if this fails then...

1. Change the security mode to None

2. Try to connect now, this should work if it doesn't you likely need to refresh the tablet's network settings to default

• 1 year later...

What worked for me... and I know this is a couple of months old but disable the wifi on the netduma settings, then re-enable it. Ensure you make the password the text from the s/n: numbers between the : and the / . It should be 12 characters long.

EDIT: This will help the Netduma Technical team if they need to remotely access your NetDuma

Archived