weird issues recently

Chedz

So recently ive been having weird disconnection issues with my r2. Sometimes it'll just not be connected to the internet other times certain websites wont load, im on the latest firmware i believe and have factory reset but the issues keep happening. i have also checked if its my main internet just being weird by connecting just to that and it seems fine not really sure the next steps at this point. problems really only started recently too maybe a week or two

• Administrators

Anything significant change settings wise or with your setup, adding news devices etc when it started? Does the connection re-establish itself or do you need to reboot? Is it on wired and wireless devices? Is it all devices or a specific few?

everything just goes off all of a sudden until i reboot, and i cant think of any huge changes to the internet in general. its all devices connection completely drops out of nowhere

• Administrators

Do you still have access to the interface when you get a disconnect? If so could you get the log from the System Information page please when it happens?

In the meantime, in LAN Settings > DHCP, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.