BT Home Hub Installation

Hi,

I've got my Netduma all going but it gives slow speeds for me on newsgroups (2.2Mbps tops compared to 5.2Mbps) over Wi-Fi on my laptop, so I want to ideally be able to have it setup behind my HH3 and just have my PS4 connected to it so I can take full advantage of the HH3 wireless speeds.

My problem is that when it's connected this way I cannot access the netduma router on 192.168.88.1, my PS4 works fine and connects to the internet without a problem, but I'm not able to use any features of the Netduma, how can I sort this out so I can connect to the Netduma?

Thanks,

If you are not running speedtests then you don't know what is happening at that give time. Your download from the newsgroup could have been lower from the HH3 at that given moment as well.

Also what is your connection speed, you may not have things configured correctly for a higher speed connection.

But basically if you want to put the Netduma behind the HH3 you will need to enter the Netduma WAN IP into the HH3 DMZ and then you should be able to access the features ok from the IP.

Ok, well:

- you should be fine on pre-emptive

- make sure download / upload in correcly

- Make sure you have share excess ticked 

Then if you are getting similar results, it is just a wireless interference issue I would guess? As a long shot you aint on a linux distro by any chance? I have some issues with the linux wifi driver for my network card. I updated the kernel to pick up latest driver and it improved it but still short of windows speeds

Archived