The New Firmware with Smart QOS did something grea.

Besides the fact that gameplay online has been amazing. an issue ive had on many routers except netgear routers, has apparently been fixed with this new early access firmware. my two ps5s both have an OPEN NAT when playing COD Online. IDK how they fixed it but its been working consistently and its GREAT. Thank You Netduma Team yall are the Best!

4 minutes ago, MainLifeline said:

Besides the fact that gameplay online has been amazing. an issue ive had on many routers except netgear routers, has apparently been fixed with this new early access firmware. my two ps5s both have an OPEN NAT when playing COD Online. IDK how they fixed it but its been working consistently and its GREAT. Thank You Netduma Team yall are the Best!

you can do it with upnp or assign 3074 to one device and 3075 to another you can go all the way up to 3079 now

20 minutes ago, MainLifeline said:

didnt work before, i tried all that and more. its been a known problem with cod for years. 

trust i know i have had multiple devices since original black ops dropped, couldn't get open nat on 2 devices at the same time to mw 2019