AW NAT Strict but Ghosts Open? x1 Open...

jeycee

My Xone says NAT open :) but is there any difference between AW and Ghosts because i have the same Geo filter settings and the Games have different NAT type. is it normal? anybody has the same? thx

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi mate if you disable the geo-filter and it says its open then its open. Its a false report because we're blocking the NAT testing servers. 

My Xone says NAT open :) but is there any difference between AW and Ghosts because i have the same Geo filter settings and the Games have different NAT type. is it normal? anybody has the same? thx

I have the same thing with my NAT, as well as many others.  Like Lain said, don't worry about it.  As long as the NAT is open when you don't have the geofilter on then the NAT is really open.

It is just a matter of what NAT servers are getting used or blocked by each game.  My BO2 always reports NAT open, but AW will be NAT moderate or stict depending on the size I make the geofilter.  If your geofilter happens to block the NAT server that that particular game needs then you'll get a false NAT type reported in your game.

Archived