CONNECTION TEST TIP WHEN SCANNING YOUR NETWORK - XR1000 AND TELSTRA OPTIMIZER

Hi there, for those who experience severe fluct in graph and numbers when you go your connection benchmark  (speed- ping - ping under load and and grades ),,,, now I have been doing these tests for a couple of weeks now on XR1000 and TELSTRA OPTIMIZER and if your tests are like mine being different  EVERYTHIME or showing slow speeds or grades that make you think WTF is going on - then try this because it works for me.......... first is XR1000 - load your dumaos and go to benchmark but DONT start the test.....now load your nighthawk app and go do a speed test......   when done here go back to BENCHMARK and do your test...... the test/tests will be more accurate or more how it should be or very close to what it should ACTUALLY be.. the only way I can describe it is like the XR1000 has a sleep mode (sounds silly) but by doing a test with the nighthawk app first just seems to wake it up...    as for the TESLSTRA OPTIMIZER  I actually have not tested because there is no nighthawk app for it ,,,, but you could try using the TELSTRA speed test or OOKLA SPEED TEST which to me has equal scan test that registers just as well as nighthawk app tests so give it a go by doing the same process......    CAN USE PROCESS TO SET YOUR BANDWIDTH SPEEDS ALSO.....as auto detect can sometimes show a very low up/down speeds that gives false readings that make you think WTF like the connection test - so just SCAN YOUR CONNECTION-THEN DO YOUR TESTS,,,,  the app test is a wake up call so you should only need to do that one time after your DUMAOS is OPEN........having more accurate test should help set your congestion slides easier...

• BOZ-828er changed the title to CONNECTION TEST TIP WHEN SCANNING YOUR NETWORK - XR1000 AND TELSTRA OPTIMIZER

Buddy that depends on your setup on qos also I wouldn't connect the nighthawk app because it actually causes issues with dumaos and will have to do a hard reset to fix ironic id say to be best you sound like you basically want to see your speeds without qos. Though your speeds might be different do to the server they're being connected to I would just run a pingplotter test to find the most optimal ping while on qos. I am ping geek and and the worst of your enemies is jitter that just do to crappy isp that i live next around and monopoly is a thing. DUMA uses m labs as theyre test so it might be connecting you to a further server other times also I wouldn't be trying to find or adjust the qos based on the scheduled test because those aren't accurate for the most part they have some issues with the data.

First off you didn't understand what was above,, ,,,, QoS on or not, does not matter ,,,, and it was not cause I'm trying to see speeds without QoS either nor raising ping for that matter.. so your telling me by your response only AND ONLY AFTER THE NIGHTHAWK APP HAS BEEN OPENED DUMA SWITCHES TO A BETTER SERVER OR SERVERS AND THE DUMA BENCHMARK WILL HAVE MORE STABLE TESTS which I highly doubt,, i never ever said it gives better ping or anything like that - was just saying the bench mark tests won't show as if you only have half your speed when you do a benchmark test (QOS ON OR NOT),,,, you said you don't have nighthawk app so my guess is you don't know because you can't try it - commented on something you can't do or try - didn't understand was was above because you can't even check or try but only took a guess of something about ping which wasn't mentioned and servers also not mentioned and was only about how the tests display on the benchmark and thats all and nothing else,,,, yes the server locations stuff all impact the readings 100% but I dont believe its everytime the nighthawk app gets opened it switches servers even if its within a 1 minute period like you said.....