One Plus One

wrathoftank

Hello, I am looking to purchase a new phone and the One Plus One has drawn my attention.  Does anyone own one?  If so could you please invite me so that I can purchase one?  Thanks for your help!

Hello, I am looking to purchase a new phone and the One Plus One has drawn my attention.  Does anyone own one?  If so could you please invite me so that I can purchase one?  Thanks for your help!

They are great phones, and really in demand but one thing that i think is  massive downside is the casing is really poorly made imo they use a weird chrome finish plastic so its not the most sturdy if you drop them or want a quality finish

Looked at them as currently needing a new phone. I know the unhappy punters are always more vocal, but just felt there was a bit of a quality control issue that put me off.

Loved the specs but dealing with an RMA to a different country was a concern.

They are great phones, and really in demand but one thing that i think is  massive downside is the casing is really poorly made imo they use a weird chrome finish plastic so its not the most sturdy if you drop them or want a quality finish

I've heard that as well, but I like the specs, os and also it's an affordable off contract phone.  I don't really see a better off contract phone option.

Archived