Loading warzone each game

Swgohlegend

Sometimes. Sometimes not though. Depending on game mode sometimes matchmaking takes a long time nothing you can really do most of it is on CODS end. Also depends on time of day and how many people are on. Resyncing cloud in the geo filter and or deleting and re adding device might help too 

5 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Sometimes. Sometimes not though. Depending on game mode sometimes matchmaking takes a long time nothing you can really do most of it is on CODS end. Also depends on time of day and how many people are on. Resyncing cloud in the geo filter and or deleting and re adding device might help too 

My first game last night I could hear every foot step, my kills were quick, controller movements felt so smooth. After every game it got worse….😟

1 hour ago, Swgohlegend said:

My first game last night I could hear every foot step, my kills were quick, controller movements felt so smooth. After every game it got worse….😟

Depending on how you set it up a vpn will help you load into matches instead of just using the geo filter alone.. thats just in my situation though but i imagine it will work the same for you. I got really tired of the long wait times and i had just started using a vpn and didnt take me long to realize that id load in faster or find a match using a vpn. No clue why but thats the way it is for me. 

35 minutes ago, zman1156 said:

Depending on how you set it up a vpn will help you load into matches instead of just using the geo filter alone.. thats just in my situation though but i imagine it will work the same for you. I got really tired of the long wait times and i had just started using a vpn and didnt take me long to realize that id load in faster or find a match using a vpn. No clue why but thats the way it is for me. 

how are the games using hybrid vpn?