Netduma R2 Router locking up

Channel3

When downloading or updating files through the Blizzard and sometimes Epic launcher the router locks up and drops all connections, wired and wireless. Sometimes I'm able to login to the router and check CPU usage, but it takes a several minutes. It's always at 100% when I can access it. I've tried toggling QOS. Tried it with WiFi off and only one PC connected. Tried this on different PC's. Did a router reset. When this happens even after powering down the PC doing the download, the router needs to be power cycled to work again. Swapped the Netduma R2 out for my old Nighthawk R6900 and a friends Asus RT-AC86U, no issues when those are connected. It's an issue we've had since we first got the Netduma R2 router. Games that are affected so far that I know of: CoD Warzone, WoW, GTAV. ISP speed is 250mbps over 250mbps, fiber optic Upload isn't capped. ONT doesn't have to be reset and is working fine. Had the router since October 8th. Any suggestions? Also, love the mobile app so far. 🙂

Seems like this is an issue with Netduma its self, I been having this issue with my XR500 , and me being me, thinking that its been an issue with Netgear have though about buying the R2 being that its built around Netduma I would of thought it would fix my issue.

Clearly it seems not to be as I'm having this same issue and it seems the R2 has this issue too, This seems to be an issue with DumaOS its self causing issues. Best thing I have been able to do is just to login to the router (If you are able to) and restart it. If you are unable to, you may have to reboot it manually.