Icon showing as Offline but devices attached are online.

Sabine

Hey all, 

New to the DumaOS thing so forgive the ignorance.  It's a Netgear Nighthawk XR500 with the Wi-Fi mesh kit attached (EX7700)

In the image below you can see that there's an "offline" thing attached to the Router with a ton of connected devices. There's also multiples of the same device, eg, Dave's iPhone.  So I'm confused to what the offline icon is all about, is it the mesh?  The EX7700 is connected and online.

Also as a side note, there's an XBOX connected to the network which is odd as I don't have one, am I missing something? I have a strong admin password so it's highly unlikely to be a rogue device but it is a bit concerning nonetheless.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

Untitled.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The offline part is where the devices that are not currently offline will switch to. It is just a way for you to know at a glance what is online/offline. The Xbox is likely a PC that you may have the Xbox app on, if that was active when you connected to the PC the router may have detected it as an Xbox. The duplicate iPhones are probably because it has a different MAC address. The 3.0 beta is available if you want to try it https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma