Netduma R2 connected but no internet

JonB

Hi I recently bought the R2 but having trouble getting internet access with it.  My ISP is company called Nextlink in rural Texas only high speed internet available is what they call Fixed Wireless Broadband. Cable comes thru wall from an antenna on roof, plugs into a POE that then connects to router with ethernet. When I plug my laptop into router via ethernet it says internet is connected but no access.  I can access the router login and have tried various settings to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. So you have internet access but just no access to the interface? What happens when you try to access http://192.168.77.1 or http://dumaos ?

When I put the router address in it will take me to the router dashboard or whatever it's called but it says connected no internet access. I can change settings and have tried various changes that I seen others with similar issue but still haven't had any luck. Is it possible my ISP is the reason, maybe they block certain types of routers or something? I have used mostly netgear routers and haven't had much trouble with them but I've always wanted a Netduma.

Sorry I took so long to reply, work does that sometimes. Anyway, I did try my best to copy the settings as much as I could to no luck, I still can get the router to connect to my internet but access is limited. I'm able to bring up the Duma OS and change some settings for the router and network but still can't seem to find the root cause as to why. Thanks again for any help.